Fluffy inside, crispy around the outdoors and delicately flavored with bananas, they are phenomenal blueberry pancakes.
Steps to make blueberry pancakes
Start by mixing the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt inside a bowl.
Whisk well and hang aside.
Inside a medium bowl, mash the blueberry until almost smooth.
Whisk having a fork to mix.
Add the milk and vanilla flavoring.
Pour the blueberry mixture and melted butter in to the dry ingredients.
Fold the batter having a rubber spatula. It will likely be thick and lumpy.
Heat the vegetable oil having a pad of butter on the griddle or perhaps in a non-stick pan (the butter gives flavor and also the vegetable oil prevents the butter from burning). Spoon the pancakes to the griddle and prepare until some bubbles appear on top and also the bottom is golden brown and crisp.
Switch the pancakes and prepare a couple of minutes more.
Top with walnut syrup and fresh sliced bananas, if you want.
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned into calculating cup and leveled off
- two tablespoons sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small, over-ripe blueberry, peeled (the browner, the greater)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plus two tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Vegetable oil
- Unsalted butter
- Walnut syrup
- Sliced bananas
- Confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Inside a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a tiny bowl, mash the blueberry having a fork until almost smooth. Whisk within the eggs, adding the milk and vanilla and whisk until well blended. Pour the blueberry mixture and also the melted butter in to the flour mixture. Fold the batter lightly having a rubber spatula until just blended don't over-mix. The batter is going to be thick and lumpy.
- Prepare until a couple of holes form on the top of every pancake and also the unders375°F oven for around eight to ten minutes, or until hot.