- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 mug all-objective flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sodium
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon citrus-pepper seasoning
- 4 cod fillets (6 oz . every single)
- 2 tablespoons minced clean parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated citrus energy
- Pre-heat stove to 400°. In a superficial container, combine fresh lemon juice and butter. Within a different short bowl, blend flour and seasonings. Drop fillets in lemon juice combination, then in flour mixture to jacket either side shake off of excessive.
- Area in a 13x9-in. cooking meal covered with food preparation spray. Drizzle with outstanding freshly squeezed lemon juice blend. Make 12-15 minutes or till seafood just begins to flake easily using a fork. Combine parsley and citrus zeal dust over species of fish.
Flavour of this species of fish formula was great. I see what the other reviewers meant concerning the flour. It was a little pasty when dipping the species of fish in. It can not seem to be a breaded, crunchy topping, just a indicates to get the flavour layer the species of fish, which is just great with me. I will be causeing this to be one once more.
This sort of tasty and simple menu! Got thyme in the cupboard so applied that instead of parsley and yes it proved helpful rather well!
This possessed fantastic types nevertheless the citrus butter finish didn’t turn out crisping at all, quite, it absolutely was similar to a paste in which my hubby and I weren’t supporters. Loved typically but most likely won’t make once more.
Made this for the first time and I was really amazed. Very easy to make and so scrumptious!
Oustanding! Offered with broiled asparagus as well as a watercress greens. Substituted expert breadcrumbs for flour and made the very last several a few minutes less than broiler to light brown the breadcrumbs.
I created this for my dinner and it also was superb I have to try this yet again
We cherished this! Wonderful lemony taste. I sprinkled a little additional smoked paprika at the top. The species of fish prepared magnificently and the butter and flour made a tasty marinade. I incorrectly additional the lime peel and parsley to the flour mix, however it nevertheless arrived great. Don't neglect to drizzle the other butter mix across the fish prior to baking. It will make the recipe!Volunteer Discipline Editor
Great citrus flavour. I might prefer so that it is crispier and would try out Panko crumbs next time.
This seafood has wonderful taste and everybody loved it. Individually if only the layer had no less than some crispness. Will certainly make once more